Friday, February 12, 2010

Vrooooooom!

Still included here for my wedding preparations since I have to go around a lot, Benjamin agreed to coming with me in looking for a suiting car for myself. I swear guys have good tastes in cars and Benj knows his game. I dragged him along, er, I meant, Benj drove us to the Mercedes Benz showroom and we decided which one to buy. I've done some testdrive, a few laps, and went back to Benj only to find out that he already bought it for me! Ack! Oh my lordy! I soooooooooo love my baby! Seriously, how did I get so lucky? I could have been one good person in my past life.





More than anything, it wasn't the material things that he's given me that matters most, but the thoughts that Benj put in those things. If I couldn't feel any more loved than this...





I couldn't have found a better life partner for me.. He's truly a heavensent.








Here is the car that Benj bought for me, a white Mercedes SL 65 AMG to match with his silver Mercedes SLR:



VROOOOM baby! *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment