Monday, February 15, 2010

All In a Rush!

Mistress Sulpicia and I had to run over our schedules and thought best to have Benj and mine's wedding in a month.. A MONTH! Imagine my panic right at this moment!

All I want is for this wedding to be special and something truly memorable.. Just as Benj would want it.. Just as he said he wanted whatever and however I want it to turn out, thus, myself doing much of the decision-making as of this moment, or at least, the most of gathering our options.

I have to run-through a list of things I have yet to cover and I'm still not half-way done! Number one problem right now is the venue! Where can we hold it that everyone would agree on? Somewhere it is safe ground for almost all?


To take a jab of the joke on myself, I was thinking about holding it in Switzerland. Why, you ask? Oh come on! Team Switzerland! All I want is to have my families together in one venue, no arguments, no rifts. I want my wedding day to be a day of love and enjoyment of each other's company. So maybe "enjoying each other's company" between my Cullen family and Volturi family is pushing it a bit too far, but at least they could try to be civil for my special day? Is this possible? I could only imagine how weddings do not go well when two of my families are joint in on occasion. Oh please! Not on my special day!

VENUE! Could I not stress this enough? Knowing that I will have human guests for sure, I could not really plan to have it where there is sun hovering us for the day. The sun which I want to have on my wedding! How could this be possible? I am starting this new life with Benj, I am not human anymore. I want to be who I really am on that day. Is this too much to ask?

I could only imagine myself staring at Benj throughout the whole cere
mony, where the sunlight should reflect from his skin like a million diamonds, glinting and sparkling, almost blinding. I want to see him, myself, my family as who we really are. Again, is this too much to ask?

I have to run this through with Benj. I couldn't decide on this alone.

Baby, I really want to spend our special day where there is su
n. Is there any way we could make this happen?


No comments:

Post a Comment