Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ring o' Surprises



From my last shopping day out, I bought Benj a jacket from Calvin Klein (they have divine choices for clothing!) and what he didn't know was that that was just one of the things I've bough because in truth, I bought him another one..

This is the pretty crystal box:




And this is what's inside:



I wasn't too sure what he'd think of the ring, it was, by the way, a male engagement ring for Benj. He always lavishes me with the most expensive gifts and I could only repay him enough, plus the unconditional care and love, mind you. My Prince Charming have never done things half-way. He always gives everything in anything that he does. I couldn't seriously stress this enough but I am very, VERY lucky to have found love with Benj!


Wedding gown talk!


I never imagined searching for a dress could be such a tedious work! We always have this idea of the gown we have in mind, but rare do we find one that perfectly draws it out OR we find o
ne that is actually better. Decisions, decisions!


I've always wanted for the top fashion designers to create my perfect wedding gown but looking around I think I might just have changed my mind to opting for up and coming designers who give a run for the top one's money. There are a lot of promising designers these days and I've found one with whom I've already am choosing a few gowns from! I still have to narrow it down!


I think I've had the bridesmaids gowns already, so I have time to focus on the other details now.


Oh! And Benj agreed to have it in a month, so I guess we have to compress everything in 30 days, more or less?


Venue talk. I had some time to talk this over with Benj, my plan to have it where there is sun and all but the problem being having human guests at the ceremony. We figure
d then that we can have the rites in the evening, but all of this I still have to run through Mistress Sulpicia and Master Aro! I can't just decide rashly regarding this since it might pose a threat in revealing our existence..


So venue is still in question.


For wedding favors, I will ask Benj to do something for this. A special, symbolic keepsakes for our beloved guests and no one could do this better than my very handsome soon-to-be-hubby! I don't think no one would expect this. Hopefully!


We'll try to work something that for the reception where it would reflect both myself and Benj. I got him to approve some centerpiece designs and if everything else fits in, other brides would be envious of this, but my man will be working with me for the reception! Again, something only Benj could do best with!


Hmm, the invitations are still in the process of being made. I need the final list of the
people attending and their role for the ceremony to have this done! So far, I've created sneak-peak of the actual invitation and of the event. Notice that the date is not yet clearly specified. We will indicate the exact date when we do finalize everything!


What do you guys think? More updates soon!


---jess<3xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment